Wednesday, January 4, 2012

hidden Christmas sewing

A couple weeks ago, I shared a few pictures
of projects that I was keeping secret.
Now I can reveal it all:

-a lunch bag

as I had previously to make Miss C's school lunch bag.
This time I used linen for the main part of the bag,
3 different Liberty of London print and 1 solid.


I just love the Liberty print with the dancing fruit!
just perfect for a lunch bag!

-a laundry bag


 like the 2 other ones I made previously,
Instead of using linen as the base, I used this polka dot print from Joann.



- 2 little dumplings


I used this tutorial from Keyka Lou patterns.
It was a fast project, not extremely easy,
especially the first time...


But the second time went a lot faster!
The insides are nicely finished.
I think next time I will add a little tab at the bottom to make it easier to close.


It is just the right size for a little make-up,
or other girly things!
Miss C. was the recipient of the pink one,
after all it matches her quilt!

The 3 others were presents for my sister,
I agree, she is a lucky girl!


Happy sewing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...