Monday, April 6, 2015

Alsatian apple pie

I know it is almost the end of apple season, and that spring is here,
but it still is cold outside, and I am not ready for hot weather desserts!
I learned how too bake this Alsatian apple pie was I was in middle school (30 years ago!),
it is fast and easy (especially with purchased pie crust!)
and goes perfectly with tea!


Ingredients:
pie crust
2 large apples
1 egg, 3 tbsp sugar, 4 tbsp flour, 100 ml milk
Roll the crust in the pie dish,
cut the apples in thick slices, and cover the crust.
Mix the egg, sugar, flour and milk together,
and pour over the apples.


Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes. 

Enjoy cool.


Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...