Thursday, February 11, 2016

heart coaster

Miss C. is at the age where everything with a heart is great,
she is so excited about Valentine's day,
I am not sure what she expects but she is enjoying it,
so of course I am enjoying it too,
I am such an enabler!
After 3 heart pillows (1 kangaroo and 2 fleecy ones)
I sewed a coaster in the same aqua color family.
Not only there is a heart on this one but Love is in the shape of the heart,
so cute!



I followed this tutorial from Samelia's Mum.

The prints are from the sweetness collection by Moda, 
the aqua background fabric had "love you" in white and little hearts.
It is a fast project, and perfect for a valentine's day breakfast!


Happy sewing!


1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...