a couple more heart pillows

Miss C. asked me if I could make a few more...
well, of course I said yes!


But this time, I made them easier, without pipping.
I followed the same tutorial from Fleece Fun
without any changes this time,
it was much faster, and sewing with fleece is so easy.


For the medium size pillow, I used some faux fur, remnant from Miss C.'s Cinderella cape
(about 7 years ago....I am good at keeping/moving fabric) for the top
and ivory fleece for the sides and bottom.
For the large size heart, I just used turquoise fleece.
So simple, yet all three together,
it feels so cozy and sweet.



The Love pillow from 3 years ago is still a big favorite,


and it looks great with all these hearts!

With the room being mostly white (white wall and white furniture),
all the aqua/turquoise colors add a lot of warmth,
and of course a few gold accents make the room sparkle.


No tween can say no to that combination!

Happy sewing!


Comments

  1. So sweet! Love is on the air...
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Popular Posts