Monday, April 3, 2017

a sew illustrated basket for all the pincushions....


It is the perfect container to store and display them.


The pattern is from Minki Kim's book: Sew Illustrated.

I chose to skip the patchwork pieces for some "solid" print,
all related to sewing.
I stitched a spool and scissor combo, a seam reaper and a jar with a wood cupcake button
(brought back from France last fall)


The handles are made of that weird paper that looks like leather,
easy to sew by machine and hand.


The little front pocket is perfect for the scissors.
It turned out cute enough that I will make one for myself.
My mom received that one with the pincushions...

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...