Friday, March 16, 2018

a floral jewelry bag

I recently sewed a lovely birthday present for a friend:
a jewelry travel bag.

Doesn't it just say spring?

I used some fat quarters from Tilda Cottage collection,
that I received as a Christmas present:


I used these four among this stack:


I obviously have quite a few left to play with!
To make this lovely travel bag,
I followed this tutorial here from Make it and Love it.


It turned out quite well, mostly easy construction.
The plastic pocket is not too hard to sew, there is just no room for mistake!



I only changed one detail: instead of using leather for the earrings,
I used some green felt.


I will have to ask my friend how it survives!


Happy sewing!



1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...