Wednesday, July 1, 2020

homemade taralli, or eating Italian snacks while dreaming of vacations!

This summer we were originally planning on going to Italy
(and France of course!),
but instead we are staying home,
eating Italian snacks and drinking wine,
not a bad combination!



Mon cheri has been teaching the kids his family recipe
for these delicious taralli, and they did a pretty good job.
It is very similar to this one from She Loves Biscotti.


They have anise seeds which adds a nice flavor.
They are quite different from the ones you can buy,
I love both!

I hope we can go visit Florence next year,
it has been so long since I was a student there...



Until then, vine and crackers!


Happy Holiday weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I love that kind of biscuits! They look delicious to have with a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I never tried with tea, I am more of sweet cookie for tea myself, but I will definitively try!

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...