Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Coffee, bunny and Easter eggs

Can anyone have too many bunnies, really?
OK, maybe, but I am not there yet!
to a spring coffee cart:


with coffee pods, cups, bunnies and Easter eggs.

This bunny print from Ms Mustard Seed is a great addition,
I purchased it a few years ago,
and love to bring it out in the spring.


I took a class from Marian many years ago,
and it is fun to see her art progression:

her van Gogh studies are amazing!

But back to our bunnies and as importantly chocolates:


I was too slow to take my pictures, and most of the chocolate bunnies
had been eaten, oh well, at least some eggs were left!


I could not help myself and set up another lovely rabbit
on the coffee table:


it looks perfect there among the fake fern and the fresh daffodils,

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...