Wednesday, August 16, 2023

a sunflower pillow

Here is my latest pillow,
perfect for a late summer day,


a sunflower with a modern twist
from my choices of fabric:


a mix of Halloween print, Liberty of London quilter print, a precious yellow 
from Ayumi of my Pink Penguin, a simple dark blue and a cool letter print.

I used SewLuxFabric pouch pattern, as I was planning on making one


but as I finished the top, I realized it was meant to be a pillow!
So I added a band on the side and top,
and quilted it simply so that the 🌻would pop.


Finally I stitched a back and stuffed it.



And it looks perfect on the chair in our bedroom,
with a little IKEA blanket (in case it ever gets cool!)
and my summer hat.


Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...