"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, September 15, 2011

finished quilt

I finished quilting the quilt
for donation.

I went for simplicity

with a lot of quilting on the borders, and simple echoing on the print.

The back is one piece,
and I used the same white for biding.

I think it turned out pretty nice,
I wish I had read this tutorial from Briana Arlene
before quilting,
it would have been even cutter,
oh well I still need to quilt Miss C.'s
so I have another chance!

Happy sewing!

Swim, Bike, Quilt


Briana Arlene said...

Pretty colors on this quilt! Looks like you have another quilt in the works to try out the words and stars technique :)

Kate @SwimBikeQuilt said...

looks great! thanks for linking up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...