"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, May 24, 2012

linen, Liberty and selvage!

I have been working on a new project,
that I need to keep secret for a few more days...
but I think it will turn out really cute.
I am using linen, Liberty of London fabrics
and selvage,
so all the good stuff.

Here are a few details:

Yep still a work in progress!

Happy sewing!

PS the new puppy makes sewing

But she is so cute!
and Black dog is warming up to her...slowly!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Melanie said...

Love your use of the liberty especially the selvage!

Chez Roo said...

Hmm, I look forward to seeing what your secret project turns out to be!

capitolaquilter said...

nice mix of fabric and selvage. I keep saving mine and have done nothing so far. I was sewing with a puppy this weekend and yes, pointy needles and sharp blades do not mix well with all of their energy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...