Saturday, June 29, 2013

turquoise and purple doll bedding

My last few sewing projects for Miss C. have been all about
purple, turquoise and aqua,
I thought it was time to make a version for her doll,
well I had already made the couch and LOVE pillow for the girls,
but more is always needed!


How about a new quilt and some new pillow cases?
We all know it makes everybody happy!


So I sewed these adorable turquoise pillow cases,
using the Japanese cool fabric and some white on white fabric.
Any fabric with an Eiffel tower is bound to be good!
And with some words like amour (love) and
douceur (sweetness), it is even better!

For the quilt, I fuzzy cut various fabric,
including this really cute pair of glasses,
It had to be included as Miss C. just starting wearing some.
Guess which colors she chose?
Yep turquoise and black!


Right, now back to the quilt,
just very simple squares of different fabric
with a white-on-white fabric.
I rotated every other block to make it more interesting.


And here it is, all together,
the bedding, the couch and the Love pillow:


A perfect place for dreaming!


Happy sewing!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the quilt and the pillow cases are just adorable.
    KC

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...