Wednesday, April 23, 2014

embroidered bunnies

I have been working on embroidering some cute little bunnies
for a spring decoration,
but is is taking too long!


they turned out really cute.
I like to embroider on linen and not Aida fabric
but my eyesight is going down, I think I need glasses,
or at least reading glasses when I do embroidery!
Everything is just too small on fine linen!
While I did not finish these bunnies on time for Easter,
I met my nephew Baby S!


Miss C. was also pleased to meet him!
Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...