Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas mood board

It is still too early to get our tree,
but I have gathered most of the supplies
to decorate it.



 I am going for a traditional red and natural feel,
I looked at a few other color schemes
but Miss C. informed me they were not Christmas appropriate
so traditional red it is!


It is fine by me, red is one of my favorite color anyway!
And it looks great with silver glitter ornaments like my Eiffel tower ornament


I purchased this new topper at Target and added some German glass glitter,
the original one was a little weak!

I also made this supper quick Ho!Ho!Ho! sign, it still needs some wires
but I enjoy the look.

Just hope it all turns out like I see it in my mind....

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...