Monday, January 11, 2016

galette des rois

This week end, I baked a traditional French dessert:
la galette des rois, or King's crown here.


It is traditional to eat it in France, in the first 2 weeks of the new year.
I actually never made one for my family before as it usually made with almonds.
But this year, my Mom mentioned a new recipe she tried and was quite tasty (and nut free!)
So of course I googled it, and found it,
 the recipe I used on 750g.com.

There is enough filling for 2 cakes.
And it was gone within minutes!

Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...