Saturday, January 19, 2019

a blue dala horse bag

Just before Christmas, I saw the Dala Horse patchwork block from Moda Bakeshop ,
and I knew I had to make one!
To make it less Christmassy and more all season,
I made mine in blue


just like Miss C.'s horse that my sister sent her from Dalarma, Sweden.

I sewed it in linen and solid cotton,
following the directions from Moda,
I made the small version:


it is a pretty easy patchwork, but quite striking
with the solid blue and the texture of the natural linen.

I sewed some border around the block,
and made a little bag out of it,
it has been my favorite way to make little bag/pouch lately.

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...