Tuesday, January 15, 2019

a little apres ski vignette

This weekend we had our first real snow of the season, 
a good 10 to 12 inches!
I love looking at the snow,
sledding and playing in it,
but not so much skiing!


But I had fun setting up this cute skiing vignette,
with a sweet embroidery, some small wooden skis
and of course a cup of tea with cookies.


The embroidery pattern is again from Les Brodeuses Parisiennes
(they now have an etsy shop, so easier to get their patterns!),
the same serie that I used for my little Amsterdam houses.

Nothing like drinking hot tea under a blanket
and looking outside to a snowy backyard:
Everything looks prettier covered in snow....




Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...