Saturday, February 2, 2019

ninth anniversary and a sew illustrated scooter

Today marks the ninth anniversary for this little blog,
9 years, it seems impossible.
It has not grown much (which suits me just fine)
it is like a "petite" blog (with 717 posts so far!)
still a place where I share most of my creations.

So here is today's work:


another sew illustrated picture,
from the book "Diary in stitches" by Minki Kim 
just like the card I made earlier this year:


I had had seen the scooter on Instagram,
so I knew I wanted to make it  right away:


I followed the pattern, using a mix of prints,
and a border of Liberty of London.

It makes me feel like winter will be over soon....

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...