Friday, January 29, 2021

a lovely pouch with ruffle

Since it has been cold and snowy lately,
I have been interested in playing
with summery feel fabrics,
like this blue fabric from Provence,
I made this lovely ruffled pouch for a friend.


I added some products from L'Occitane to complement the Provence experience,
I am a big fan, so it will be a fun addition for my GF.

I followed this tutorial from Angel Melie,
quite easy. The addition of the ruffle did not complicate the sewing.
It just added a couple steps.


I choose another turquoise print for the lining,
a script with pink and green butterflies,
perfect for dreaming of warmer weather,


or even better travel!


Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...