Friday, January 15, 2021

cozying up the master bedroom: winter décor

It has been such a cold and dreary January so far,
 I felt the need to cozy up our bedroom.


I used some of our Christmas décor in the bedroom,
 and made 4 mini quilts out of 2 panels of print from Zen Chic (chill collection):


I just cut the 4 prints (many left), layered on batting and leftover fabric
for the back, and bound them in gold and black.


I just removed the triptych I made last year with 
Van Goh's Almond Blossom


and removed a lot of blue accents,
at least temporary,
like the lampshade and the vase,
but got a new blue and white comforter:


I added more cream and white, with white and linen pillow cases
and a velvet snow flak pillow.
It feels very cozy and relaxing.

Of course the best part is Bosco still goes with the décor!
He seems quite pleased with the new duvet cover:


Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...