Thursday, November 16, 2023

pumpkin coasters and pumpkin placemats, never too many pumpkins!


I love sewing pumpkins!
And no, I do not have too many pumpkins!

I made paper pieced quilted coasters:


The pattern is from Joe, June and Mae,
I kept playing with different fabrics to have traditional orange
pumpkins, white and blue pumpkins,
they look quite nice with my new pumpkin quilt:



I also sewed some pumpkin placemats,
using mushroom fabric!
Mixing 2 of my favorite genres!


Another easy sew, the pattern is from Minki Kim.
I even made a pumpkin shaped rye bread, very delicious!


And since I had a couple extra blocks from the big quilt,
I sewed a few more and made a simple table runner,
with some other fabric:


And yes our house is still full of pumpkins....at least for another week!

Happy sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...