Saturday, January 1, 2011

bonne annee 2011

Je vous souhaite une bonne et heureuse annee 2011.

I wish you a Happy New Year.

To celebrate this occasion,
I made one of my family's favorite:
Panna cotta.


It is a pretty dessert, but not a very healthy one,
just cream!
I like to use this recipe from Epicurious.
The only change I made is to use a little more gelatin.
I also drive the extra miles to Wholefood to buy a pasteurized organic heavy cream,
it is much tastier than the ultra pasteurized from the regular grocery store,
since it is almost the only ingredient, it is worst it!


After the cream is done, it is really up to you to serve it your way:
easiest: in pretty glasses, or with fruit inside
easy: unmolded with some sauce/fruit.

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...