"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

still working on pandas

I have been working hard but slowly on my paper pieced panda,
I am adding a lot of hand embroidery details
and I am hand quilting it,
so yes it is taking a long time!

this is the big panda
and here is the little panda,

yep I made 2 different sizes
the big is 8 X 8, and the little one 4 X 4.

I hope to be done with this project soon,
it is going to be good,
think wearable art!

Happy sewing!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Kristy QP said...

Love the paper pieced panda. The bamboo background fabric is a great touch!
And your embroidery - what beautiful work :)

LynCC said...

OH my goodness! This is wonderful with the embroidered flowers added- Going to be spectacular!

Kathy said...

Looks great! I made that Noah's Ark quilt for my son years ago... such a great pattern and such fun animals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...