"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, February 10, 2012

valentine mug rug

On Wednesday, I saw this cool paper pieced tutorial
and I had to make it right away.

Here it is:


I had not done any paper piecing since the green dragon and "blason",
so I forgot that mine always end up backwards!
I work differently from the tutorial so it is slightly different,
but I like it just the same.
I did not add a table under my cup, so it is a floating tea cup.
I think it is going to be a great mug rug!


Happy sewing!


sew many ways





Fresh Poppy Design

7 comments:

Debbie B said...

Ohhhh! That is so cute! Looks fine to me, even if it is backwards. I'm left-handed, so I always have to reverse the directions on smocking, and other crafts. Anyway, your cup faces the 'right' way for me!!

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

J'adore !!
Je crois que j'ai besoin d'une petite lecon de couture avec toi !!

Muriƫl said...

Yours is so sweet! I'm also planning to make it.

Jan M said...

That is so cute! Love it.

Sandra said...

Adorable!

Toodie said...

Very cute!

Mrs.Hearts said...

Very nice cup!

Visiting through QuiltStory's link-up.

Mrs.Hearts
www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...