Monday, January 20, 2014

jewel monster

For my birthday (yes it is shortly after Brick Master),
Miss C. made me a jewel monster.
Are you wondering what such thing is?

well here it is!


He is an adorable monster hold up together with jewels of course!

I was so impressed by her creativity,
she came up with the concept and the execution all in her own.
To make him a perfect monster, she made sure to cut him different ears,
but similar arms and legs.
She used felt and fabric, and of course lots of jewels.

Don't you just love that smile?


He keeps my new ring safe at night.

Thank you Miss C. for such a lovely present,
keep practicing your craft,
you have so much talent!

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...