Friday, March 7, 2014

modern quilt

With all the snow we have been having,
it has been hard to sew and/or quilt,
there is not much heat in my sewing room,
and it is just too cold to work there.
I managed to start working on a quilt,
a modern quilt with only 4 colors: black, white, gray and orange.


I am making it for Brick Master,
at 13 he is a cool teen.
He actually asked for something with a houndstooth pattern
like on his little music box.
So I have using this pattern from V and Co.
It will be queen size, so it is going to take me a while!

Happy sewing!

Sharing at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. HI Morgane,
    Wow! You have alot of patience. Making such a big quilt with such little pieces. Good for you. The colors look great too.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be fantastic- what a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that V and C pattern and the color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, I pieced a few rows and it is starting to look really nice with a strong color contrast, perfect older boy quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...