Tuesday, May 27, 2014

summer shorts

I started out to make sport shorts for Saige,
and ended up with something that resembled summer shorts instead.
It probably comes from using Liberty of London fabric,
I just could not resist, it has the perfect shades of girly pinks!


I followed this cool pattern "Sporty Shorts" from Doll Tag Clothing.
They have pockets, coll side panels, and even tie.



I wanted to make sport shorts for the dolls to go with Miss C.'s latest event:
she ran her first 5K!

She ran it in a little over 30 minutes, pretty good for her first time.

Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Your shorts came out super cute with the girly colors. I wouldn't mind a running set like this for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...