Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the 4th be with you, always

Today is of course a very special day for our family
and all the other Star Wars fans in the world.
We are in the middle of an extremely slow update on Brick Master's bedroom,
but we have found the art, and it is perfect for this day:


I purchased them from The Decorium Studio on Etsy,
they are awesome,
perfect for boys, and they make great father's day present,
I know,  Mon Cheri received one last year!
 
Boba Fett from Star Wars art print from an original illustration - 8x10
and it matches the Boba Fett shirt I made for him years ago,
and the ornaments Miss C and I made.

Interested in a 2 minutes summary of the Star wars saga?

here it is for episodes IV, V, VI (the original)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyYTATfgPZk

and here for episodes I, II, III
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qdfin_AaVI

it is a family friendly LEGO summary.
I am off making Star Wars cookies...
Happy day, always!

1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...