Friday, January 12, 2018

all the bebe cuteness together

Very late last year, we welcomed the birth of my niece:


Baby E (1 week old) on her quilt!
I might be partial but she is so cute ;)

Last fall I sewed for her a lot of cute little things,
beside the quilt.

My sister took a few pictures of her room just before her arrival,
and it looks perfect all together:




And of course the bebe bunting is here:


I will not meet Baby E until this summer,
but I receive a new picture everyday:


Until then, I can always create more cute things for her....

Happy sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot again for all the presents! She really enjoyed her bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...