Saturday, February 3, 2018

my own dandelion, and 8th blogging anniversary!

It is official, I have my own Dandelion:
And she is perfect, even if a little pale....

Previously I made more traditional doe in various shades of brown:




but this time I tried lighter color,
I might even go crazy and go with a pastel color next time....


I also made one for Miss C.,
you probably saw her during Christmas:

as she posed perfectly under the tree.
This doe also wears a Liberty of London dress, with a nice cotton lace,
and as usual embroidered boots.

Miss Dandelion supervises my sewing table:

dressed in a fine Liberty of London dress,
with embroidered felt boots,
and even an poorly knitted scarf!

She is good company, never mentions the mess
or the pile of unfinished projects.....

Today is also the anniversary of this little blog:
8 years later, I am still having fun!

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...