Thursday, March 21, 2019

embroidered boat by 4 hands

My sister asked me to help in the making of this beautiful sailboat:




(she is also a fan!).
from Bustle and Sew.

She is quite talented at hand embroidery,
but doesn't have access to a sewing machine.

So I did all the machine stitching and embroidery,
like the sails, the ropes and the masts.



It was fun to find so many scrap pieces of fabric for the sails and the flags!


After I was done with my part, I sent it to her
to complete all the hand stitching and embroidery,
and here it is all completed:




Since we grew up not far from the sea,
we both have an affinity for sailboats.



Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...