Friday, April 19, 2019

a stuffed bunny in overalls

I could not resist,
I made one more bunny:



Isn't he so cute with his overalls
and his striped shirt?



And look at that tail!

The pattern is again from Bustle and Sew
(April 2019 magazine)
It is a simple sew, mostly applique
with some hand embroidery details,
quite a fun project to make.

This little bunny's face reminds me a bit of
rilakkuma and miffy
no smile for this little guy!


but maybe the carrots in his pocket will cheer him up....



Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...