Wednesday, May 1, 2019

a sunny lunch bog

I love sewing little presents for friends and family,
and this little lunch bag was a present for a friend


who was quite envious of my lunch box:

(we eat lunch most days together!)

So of course I made her one for her birthday:


And since she works part time at a preschool,

It is just as whimsical as my other lunch bags:


it is a easy sew,
and the perfect place to play with various print:




I like to use some iron-on fleece for the interfacing,
and some water resistant fabric for the lining,

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...