Tuesday, August 6, 2019

a pouch with a little Eiffel tower

A good friend of mine was celebrating
a big birthday this week 
so I had to make her a little present:


a sweet pouch with a little Eiffel tower!

I used linen and Liberty of London,
and a little tag for the back:




I use the pattern from "Diary in Stitches" by Minki Kim,
but chose a different applique that is not in the book:


and a little hand embroidery,
I know my friend is dreaming of going to Paris one day...
So I also added some Eiffel tower print in the inside!


The binding is actually a premade binding, I think it is Japanese,
it is linen with some little Parisian details!


It makes me want to go visit....

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...