Saturday, September 7, 2019

a new fall lunch carrier

While it is not technically fall,
everybody is back at school,
and for the last few weeks,
it has been a little cooler,
so yeah, it is fall!


I sewed this lunch carrier for a friend of mine,
who expressed a strong interested after I made


They look totally different while they are exactly the same!
For this fall version I used this fabric line:


Forest gifts by Axelle Design for Michael Miller fabrics,
it is so perfect, I wanted it all!
But I tried to be reasonable and "only" bought a few fat quarters!

I used as many prints as I could on the lunch bag:


Fern and mushroom prints outside,
plaid and hazelnut print inside,
and a fifth print for the handles.

There are a couple more prints that I "need" to try out....
Since it is only the beginning of fall,
I still have plenty of time.

Both of my kids are back at school.
Brick master seems to have a good time on campus.
Miss C. is embracing sophomore year,
and is now a cheerleader.


This is going to be a good year!

Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...