Wednesday, April 25, 2012

duck season

Now that we are done with rabbit season, it is duck season right?
The kids have been watching some old Bugs Bunny!
(rabbit season-duck season-rabbit season-rabbit season-duck season-pow!
the classics, so non-PC!)

And nothing says duck season like baby showers....
Or may be it is just me!

My sister's best friend is having her first baby
in a couple weeks, so of course I had had to make
a little something.




I went with a simple set of burp cloth and a binky clip.
I used a fat quarter set I received for Christmas,
it was the perfect project: sweet and modern.


For the binky leash, I followed this tutorial from Made,
it is cute and easy.




For the burp clothes set, I followed this tutorial, also from Made.
I used some soft flannel for the backing, and 3 coordinated print.

I think all together it make for a great little gift.
Welcome to the world, Baby Mara!



Happy sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...