Saturday, April 7, 2012

more bunnies

Earlier, I showed you a bunny,
the bunny I made for Miss C.,
with ivory chenille ears and tails,
flowers and turquoise bow.
Beautiful and very girly,
well I took the same pattern from Gingercake
and I made a smaller version for Birck Master.


For this bunny, I used some fancy linen and regular linen,
giving it a more masculine vibe.
The bow fabric is Kona, matching perfectly with the dot of the linen.
The size is about 65% of the original.

And since I was having a lot of fun making bunnies,
I made one more for Baby K,
in a more traditional girly fabric.


And here are the 2 smaller bunnies together:


I hope the kids enjoy their bunnies,
as much as I had fun making them!


Happy sewing!







1 comment:

  1. Love them all! They look so happy together. Maggie xx

    http://prettyflowersinthewindow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...