Tuesday, January 8, 2013

slowly working on the kitchen

During the winter break, I was able to work on my kitchen update,
it is very slow, but I can share some progress...


See, there is progress!
OK, so it is obvious that there is still a set of doors to be painted,
(I work on the dinning room table so I ran out of space with all the other doors!)
but it still give a good idea how everything will turn out.

Here are some pictures of the process and a reminder from where I started:


And here is the makeover of the island:
no more station wagon!

It is coming along well, we even had time for something extra: lights!


  We installed them under the cabinets.

so about that Easter dateline?
Yes I can do it!

Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...