Wednesday, November 19, 2014

advent calendar inspiration


Since I have decided to make Miss C. AG Doll advent calendar,
I have been looking at quite a few designs to inspire me.
Here are some of my favorites: 
1)1001 cartes   2) most lovely things   3) pottery barn
4) sugar and charm   5) pottery barn   6) shanty 2 chic

And here are some great looking ones,
just not practical for my application.
1) the painted hive   2) one lucky day   3) thistlewood farms
And how could I forget to mention the one I made a few years ago,
full of mittens!

After looking and searching, I think I finally know what I am going to make!
Hope it turns out as good as I see it n my head,
that is always the tricky part!
Happy day!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the advent calendar ideas! They are so adorable. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, ladies!
    I hope it turns out as I envisioned it....which is always the tricky part!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...