"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

a sweet little strawberry patchwork block

After working on a very modern quilt for Brick Master,
I felt the need to go back to some very classic patchwork.

And nothing beats playing with 1 1/2 inch squares.

I received this cute book "Farm Girl Vintage" for Mother's day,
and wanted to try a block, they are so many and they are quite easy.

The non easy part: finding more than 20 different pinks!
I think I will try again but with more red....
but it still turned out really cute:


I am not sure what I will do with my unripe strawberry.....

Happy sewing!


4 comments:

  1. Whatever you'll decide to do with it, it will work wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I still have not decided, plenty of time during the summer to think about it....!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! it is fun to just play with squares!

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...