Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paris-page, a little embroidery for Bastille day!

 Happy Bastille day,
or Fete Nat, as we call it jokingly!


I set up this little vignette to commemorate the event:
a new little embroidery: Paris-plage from "les brodeuses parisiennes",
an Eiffel tower, an espresso in a Laughing Cow cup,
and of course a crepe,
a great beginning of the day!

It is my 3rd embroidery from the same pattern set
that I used for my Amsterdam vignette,


These embroideries are so fun to make,
and decorate with, just the right size and amount of time!

I dream of summer vacations at the beach....
It will happen, 


I just need to wait a few more weeks!

Happy sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...