and started planning my cuts...
it felt a little sacrilegious to do so
but it was only a print from IKEA!
I cut each piece 4 inches bigger than my canvas to staple
in the back, making sure there would be prints on all the edges.
I did not remove the previous canvas,
just added my printed layer,
keeping in level on the bottom.
After the first one, it became easier as it started to look good!
I like seeing the painting on the edges,
so much dimensions!
(the room looks very blue in this pic, but it doesn't feel like that in person!)
It feels like the perfect addition to our master bedroom.
It has been more then 2 year since the ORC,
so a few things have changed: new curtains (white instead of flowery),
blue lamp shade instead of white,
and a blue duvet cover instead of red:
the furniture remains unchanged!