Monday, September 10, 2018

a little embroidery, souvenir of the summer

Summer vacations seem like distant memories,
the kids are back in high school,
and fall is in the air, especially with all the rain we have right now.

To remind me of our summer adventures,
I embroidered a little Amsterdam "postcard"


It goes some well with the little blue houses I brought back.


It was nicely packages and there was no breakage.


The embroidery was fun and easy,
I think it captures well the feeling of the town:
bikes everywhere, pretty buildings, and water.


Miss C enjoying a canal boat ride,


Brick Master taking a break from visiting museums.




And now,
I have this sweet vignette to dream
of our next adventure....
finding Brick Master future college!

Happy sewing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...