Saturday, March 16, 2013

present for K: baby doll diaper bag

With the bibs, bottle, diapers and wipes, I was clear I needed to
make a diaper bag to carry it all.
I followed this tutorial for a very cute bag:


I used some beautiful cherry fabric that I have been collecting over the years,
it is so the perfect time of the year to use it,
the cherry blossom will be at its peak at the end of March, here in DC.




And finally the last thing: a changing pad!
Once again I used the blog "Twelve Crafts Till Christmas" and followed this tutorial.


It goes perfectly with the baby wipes!

And here it is:


all in the bag.

Miss C agreed to pose for me with the bag and a baby




Happy Birthday K!




Fresh Poppy Design



4 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! I love the bag and all the items you made to go in the bag! Fantastic. I'm pinning it to my AG collaborative board on pinterst.
    Thanks so much for coming by and linking up. I hope to see you again next week.
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've made my girls diaper bags but would be fun to do a change pad and wipes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    the wipes are super fast to make, I never thought about making for my daughter, but I hope my niece will enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is insanely amazing. I know a new big sister who may be needing one of these... Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...