Tuesday, November 9, 2010

lingerie bag

Last year, I made this cute lingerie bag for
my sister as a Christmas present.
It can be used to store special clothes at home,
or to pack lingerie for people who travel (a lot like my sister),
no more mess/embarrassing moments at the security check! 


It is an easy and fast gift to make,
the cover can be personalized with embroidery, name
or like here with its function:
"mes dessous" as in "my undies"


I used 2 rectangles of fabric:
one of cotton pique and one of Liberty of London cotton.


The bag closes with a ribbon.

To make the present complete,
I purchased 2 camisoles.
A useful and beautiful gift!

Tomorrow, I will show you my new version,
with a tutorial.

Happy sewing!

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!



1 comment:

  1. Mes dousses sounds so much more elegant than "my undies". hehehe Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...