"Faites que le reve devore votre vie afin que la vie ne devore pas votre reve"
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, November 15, 2010

one more bag

I made another make-up bag!
I know, I know, I need to sew something different,
but they are fun and make great presents!
(here and here for the previous ones!)

As it was my sister's birthday,
I thought she needs a little something extra,
besides her lingerie bag with guys!


A little sweetness with Japanese fabric and hot pink!



Happy sewing!








Fresh Poppy Design

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute! Would love for you to come link up to Made with Love Monday at Sew Chatty! http://bit.ly/bSsG5b

Mary said...

Love your fabric choices!

Mariliz's Musings said...

Very Cute! Good job

Megan said...

Love the quilting on the bag! Great job!

Quiltstory said...

AH! That is so cute, love the Japanese fabrics!! And you're right, it does make a great gift. Thanks so much for linking to Fabric Tuesday! See you next week :) Oh and we're following now too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...