Tuesday, March 22, 2011

spring is here and a spring stashbust

Spring has finally arrived
and in the new house,
it is fun to check the garden to see
what is growing,
it is always a surprise,
and so far a good one!








I decided to participate to the spring stashbust





 Even after the purge for the move,
I still have a large collection of fabric,
and not enough space
so it seems the perfect thing
and the perfect time to participate.
But first thing first,
here are the "supplies"





I know just a few pieces!

Happy sewing!






1 comment:

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...