Monday, October 26, 2015

gift card holder

What to do when you have some girlfriends' birthdays, very little time
but still want to be creative and give a hand made present?

Well, I made two cute gift card holders!


I followed a tutorial I found on pinterest, but the web site seems to be done...
it was easy sew!
I skipped the button to make it slimmer.



It is a pretty fast project, quite doable after a long day at work,
if you have already decided on the fabrics!
I made one modern and one retro with Pink Penguin Ayumi's collection,
it is so cute I have a hard time cutting into it,
which I am very well aware is super silly...


While it is perfect gift card holder, it also works perfectly for business card,
or rewards cards ( I have a few of those!)
and once again, may be I should make one more, just for me..


Happy sewing!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Looks like a fun way to personalize a gift card. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...