Thursday, October 8, 2015

pumpkin stand

Under the influence of Pinterest, again,
I made a rustic pumpkin stand.


You might have seen a few around, 
Ana White had a few great posts on them,
so I had to make one too.
It was quite easy, I followed the directions,
except of the wood, I could not find cedar so I used pressure treated wood,
about $3 worth of it.


To finish the pumpkin, I first roughly painted with some orange craft paint, sanded a little,
then applied some stain (early american, my favorite color).
I think it adds a nice texture to this pumpkin.


And there is a lot of space for those candies,
perfect for the trick or treaters.....
if one is not too scared of the crows!

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...