Monday, November 28, 2016

cross stitching advent calendar progress

I worked hard this week end on trying to finish my cross stitched project.
And I am almost there...
As some of you have totally guested,
I am making an advent calendar,
cross stitching a pattern for each day:

one of my favorites, so far!

Here are the latest ones:


You can check here to see the previous ones (1 through 9)

The pattern is from "La Magie de Noel" de Veronique Enginger.

After embroidering all the numbers, I need to make little bags out of them,
I still have 3 more days...

Happy sewing!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, I hope so, I just finished embroidering the last number, now just 24 little bags!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you, so close, embroidery is done, just 24 little bags to make, and 2 evenings, I can do that..>!

      Delete

Merci pour vos commentaires, I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Christmas crafting: it was a busy month!

This December was very busy with a lot of crafting, sewing, quilting, baking. I found it easier to share on Instagram (not something I thou...